Mr. Nobuaki Aoyama
The global environment and energy are always facing a critical challenge -- whether both can be secured in a harmonious and sustainable manner, besides nowadays being greatly affected by COVID-19.
In such a situation, it is a great honor for us at JASE-W to hold the Energy Business Forum in Vietnam with high-level energy representatives and experts from both the public and private sectors.
We believe this Forum will provide the best information and opportunities for greater energy conservation and sustainable energy development in Vietnam, and will lead to tangible energy cooperation between Japan and Vietnam.
Therefore, I look forward to seeing as many distinguished participants as possible in the Forum, and strongly hope the relationship between the two countries will be further strengthened through this significant event
Mr. Trinh Quoc Vu
To ensure energy security, the Government of Vietnam has been implementing synchronous solutions, including both developing new sustainable energy sources and while saving energy in all activities of life and economy, society. The Ministry of Industry and Trade is the focal point for the implementation of the National Program on economical and efficient use of energy for the period 2019 - 2030 with the goal of achieving energy savings of 5-7% of total national energy consumption in the period from 2019 to 2025 and from 8-10% in the period from 2019 to 2030.
In that context, the Vietnam-Japan Business Forum on energy saving, efficient and renewable energy held in Hanoi will create great opportunities for Vietnamese stakeholders to reach out to suppliers from Japan in equipment and technology in the field of efficient energy use and renewable energy. I believe that the discussions at this Forum will help strengthen technology exchange cooperation, contribute to promoting economic relations between the two countries in the energy sector
Trinh Quoc Vu
Efficiency Improvement in Power Sector and Plant Facilities
- Current Energy Trends and Energy Saving Potential in Vietnam [Mr. Nguyen Viet Dung, Department of Energy Efficiency and Sustainable Development, MOIT, Vietnam]
- Sodium Sulfur Battery [Mr. Tomio Tamakoshi, Deputy General Manager Energy Storage Division Energy Infrastructure Business Group, NGK Insulators, Ltd.]
- Energy Reduction by Utilizing Natural Gas [Mr. Shigemitsu Tanaka, Chief Operating Officer, Sojitz Osaka Gas Energy]
- Oversea’s Solutions Business of Kansai Electric Power Group [Mr. Kotaro Miyake, Chief Representative, Kanden Energy Solution Co.,Inc]
- CDQ Technologies for E-saving Steelmaking Process, Nippon Steel Eng [Mr. Nao Yamanaka, Group Manager, Southeast Asia Group, Steel Plant Marketing Dept Nippon Steel Engineering Co.,Ltd]
Waste to Energy Technologies
- Waste to Energy in Vietnam [Mr. Le Trong Linh, Project director, Thuan Thanh Enviroment JSC]
- Waste to Energy Technologies [Ms. Yuriko Endo, Assistant Manager Overseas Business Development Department, Marketing and Sales Section, Nippon Steel Engineering Co.,Ltd. ]
- Waste to Energy system connecting industries for CO2 reduction & Energy Conversion [Ms. Luong Thi Mai Huong, Sales Manager, Hitachi Zosen Vietnam Co., Ltd.]
Utilization of Heat, High Efficient Boilers and Other Technologies
- Potential of Un-used and Efficient Heat Utilization in Vietnam [Dr. Nguyen Xuan Quang, School of Heat Engineering and Refrigeration, Hanoi University of Science and Technology]
- Introduction of Heat Pump and Thermal Storage System Technologies to contribute the reduction of GHG emissions [Mr. Akihiro Takeuchi, Director International & Technical Research Department, Heat Pump & Thermarl Storage Technology Center of Japan]
- Kawasaki Cogeneration System & Hydrogen Technology for power generation [Mr. Yuichi Higuchi, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.]
- High-efficiency once-through Boiler and chiller system [Mr. Tatsuya Tanaka, Manager, Overseas Project Department, Kawasaki Thermal Engineering Co., Ltd.]
- Innovative façade technology in ZEB and smart city, [Mr. Hidefumi Odaka, Executive Director, AGC Asia Pacific Pte Ltd]
Mr Masahide Shima, Managing Director, The Energy Conservation Center, Japan
Vietnamese/Japanese simultaneous interpretation.